New Feature: Renewable energies meet water, waste, environmental tech and food & drink technology
November 2-4, 2021 • Johannesburg, South Africa • Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand
IFAT Africa, the leading trade fair for water, sewage, environmental technologies, refuse and recycling in Southern Africa, will host an all-new Renewable Energy Zone - Powered by IFAT in 2021!
Featuring solar, wind, hydropower, biomass and biowaste solutions and services, Renewable Energy Zone - Powered by IFAT will tap into cross-sectoral synergies and opportunities, giving exhibitors access to over 8,000 pan-African decision makers with a keen interest in sustainable business opportunities.
The new feature will add value across IFAT Africa and its two co-located shows: food & drink technology (fdt) Africa and analytica Lab Africa.
Showcasing solutions & innovations for the Renewable Energy Sector!
- Manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and service providers of renewable energy products and solutions
- System providers
- System integrators
- Project developers/EPC contractors
- Providers of grid infrastructure and solutions for the integration of renewable energy
- Certification institutes & regulatory bodies
- Financial services
- Maintenance & Facilities Management Services
- Installers and Integrators
- Project Developers/EPC Contractors
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Energy Consultants
- Investors and Analysts
- Architects/Energy Planner
- Government Officials/Decision-makers
Key benefits at a glance
- Position your brand in the growing Renewable Energy Industry and meet face to face with buyers and decision makers
- Establish key partnerships, and broaden your customer base across the interlinked environmental, water and waste, food & drink and analytics value chains
- Network with international exhibitors, pan-African public sector leaders and cross-sectoral industry decision makers
- Benefit from high profile sponsorship and prime exhibition space
- Participate in the Renewable Energy tracks and workshops in the IFAT Africa supporting programme
- Benefit from Messe Muenchen's international events management and marketing expertise
Join the international IFAT network and gain global exposure!
Space Size options: 6m2, 9m2, 12m2
- Exhibition Space
- 1 Gelati bar stool (Red)
- 1x back walling with 2 vinyl prints, 500mm x 500mm (each)
- 1x plug point
- 1x 150-watt halogen long-arm spotlight
- Carpets (Charcoal)
- 1x basic catalogue entry
- 1x basic online catalogue entry
- 1x Lockable Slimline Bar Counter (1m) with backlit fabric print.
- 1 wastepaper bin
- Daily Stand cleaning
- 6 Komora Chair (white)
- 2 Chrome Cafe table
- 1x Small Refrigerator 150lt
- 2 x L-shape plinths (System half-walling to partition of exhibitors)
- 30 ampere 3-phase distribution board with 1x plug point
- Carpets (Charcoal)
- Stand cleaning