There is a wide range and variety of participation opportunities. You can choose between an individual participation or you can also exhibit in one of our joint Pavilion booths. See for yourself!
With the support of the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) a German Pavilion is organized in 2019.
- Large international acceptance by appearing together under the umbrella of the “Made in Germany” logo, without losing your corporate identity
- A fast and easy way to find all German companies
- Convenient infrastructure at your disposition: Lounge, info counter, etc.
- Assistance in Germany and on-site provided by an experienced organizer
- Economic benefits due to federal financial support
- Efficient and uncomplicated trade-fair organization, including booth construction by IMAG
German Pavilion application forms
Application forms in German or in English for the Joint company exhibition and the Information centre of the Federal Republic of Germany (German companies only) can be downloaded below.
Please note the submission deadline is 18 April 2019
Application forms (German):
Application forms (English):
Junior Exhibition Manager
- +49 89 949 20296
International Pavilion Contact Details
The Swiss Pavilion will be organized by Swissenviro.ch Ltd. in cooperation with the Swiss Association of Environmental Technology SVUT, Cleantech-Alps and the Energy-Cluster, with support of the Fair and Project Commission MPK and the Federal Office for the Environment.
Mr. Urs Heutschi
CH-8308 Illnau - Switzerland
Mobile: +41 79 286 54 18
Mr. Stefan Reschke
MAYA International GmbH
1030 Wien -Österreich/ Austria
T: 0043 – 1 - 512 94 90
F: 0043 – 1 – 512 94 63
Ms. Karen Vogelsang
TRADE SHOW SERVICES GACC NEW YORK, INC.
Munich International Trade Fairs
75 Broad Street, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10004